Job description / Role
Job Title: Sr. Software Development Specialist (.Net and Azure)
• Understand the requirements and translate those into an appropriate technical solution keeping backend architecture objectives and business goals in sight.
• Responsible for complete product delivery cycle; feature prioritization for sprints, preparing backlog, handling dependencies, design, develop, test and deploy the solutions
• Designs, documents HLD and LLD and manage the overall design of the solution for new requirements
• Leads a team of junior developers
• Preparing the Dev, Stg & Prod environments in azure (IaC)
• Define and maintain code repositories & versioning strategies
• Design, develop and maintain automated migration process (CI/CD)
• Define process to setup local environment for developers
• Define and apply strategies and processes to adhere to coding, process and security best practices
• Adheres to coding standards, industry best practices in development.
• Ensure that all enhancements/changes and upgrades are implemented per specification and in a compliant manner.
• Aligns with service delivery and change request processes.
• All the major development would be done using .Net and azure technologies.
• Key focus is to develop service layer with REST and GraphQL
• Overall IT experience - 12+ years
• .NET experience - 8 years
• Azure – 4yrs
• Is an expert in .NET solution design and development with a focus on api development
• Should have hands on experience in GraphQL development
• Experience of GraphQL using hotchocolate is preferrable
• Should have lead enterprise level .Net projects with azure platform
• Should have thorough knowledge of design patterns
• Relevant certifications – AZ-400, AZ-303, AZ-304/305
Education and Qualifications:
• UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
• PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
About the Company
Vistas Global is a diversified group of businesses with interests in technology (Vistas Global WLL, Momenta WLL), human capital, media (Vistas Media ME-FZ LLC), digital, food & beverage (Nushi, Haagen Dazs, Caliburger, Kamats), engineering (Vistas Security, Vistas Engineering) and real estate.
The group was founded by Suraj Thampi, an entrepreneur who pioneered the business process outsourcing concept in the Middle East in 1998. Having successfully built and sold three companies previously, Vistas is now his fourth venture in the region. In a short period of time, Vistas has emerged as one of the largest professional service companies in the region, employing over 1,300 people across 5 continents, 8 Offices and 5 Time Zones.