Job description / Role
• Collaboratively work with Operations Managers, stakeholders and external suppliers in order to produce the World Class FM service in support of the network.
• Undertake a lead role in FM planning and service delivery standards.
• Monitor contractor and internal performance and delivery against KPIs.
• Enforce an audit and governance regime for all service delivery and report on outputs by station and line.
• Focus on service quality development, performance management and productivity across the line to include regular benchmarking, performance reports and reviews (including cost review and control)
• Actively lead and engage with all personnel to maintain World Class standards of performance, productivity and service excellence through clear direction, effective communication, coaching, performance management and training.
• Ensure full engagement with the client’s operations team and client’s FM contract managers to deal with line related matters and establish lasting relationships.
• Develop strong line knowledge, monitor activities, forecast changes and cascade information for continuous improvement, innovation and adding value.
• Engage in client meetings and work collaboratively to directly resolve issues and concerns, manage change, foster relationships and implement initiatives.
• Actively manage risks, hold regular internal and joint inspections and establish SOP exercises to maintain the highest standards of safety and procedural knowledge.
• Develop and implement the suite of SOPs for FM delivery and continually review for improvement.
• Contribute to FM scope budget compilation and critically review.
• Track and progress across the site to ensure compliance with action timelines, communication and prioritization of effort.
• Monitor change control requirements for the line and adhere to the contractual processes in place.
• Support in Event Planning and its successful implementation and delivery.
• Proven Experience in Operations as Senior Operations Manager or other similar position
• Experience in FM performance and operations management
• Knowledge of relevant regulations and quality standards
• Proficient in MS Office, relational databases and software
• Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Aptitude in problem-solving skills
About the Company
A leading Facility Services in Qatar.
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Hard Services Manager
A Leading Facility Services in Qatar