Job description / Role
- Ensures the smooth and efficient running of machines.
- Carrying out routine maintenance
- Fix machines that have broken down
- Conducts periodic checks on output efficiency
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties.
- Effectively monitor production equipment.
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace.
- Follows established safety rules and regulations.
- Monitor the production process and carry out basic testing and quality checks.
- Adjust machine controls whilst monitoring the production process and outputs
- Minimum 3 years of similar GCC experience
- Must have experience in using Combi Block Filling Machine
- High School or Diploma in Dairy Technology
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Knowledge in safety requirements of equipment.
- Knowledge of records administration and maintenance techniques and procedures.
- Knowledge in Food Quality Standards
- Knowledge of Hygiene and Sanitation protocols
About the Company
Baladna is 100% Qatari, and one of the largest livestock and dairy farms in the GCC and Middle East. Baladna provides an authentic model of freshness and nutritional value. Cows milked every day to provide a wide selection of dairy products. The farm is open to the public and features the region’s most advanced rotary milking parlor, as well as our restaurant, a carefully-manicured garden, a children’s play area, and a petting zoo – Baladna is the perfect destination to experience farm life!
Baladna is located north of the city of Doha and spreads over an area of 2.4 million sqm. with a capacity to house 24,000 cows. Baladna provides a comfortable and well-conditioned environment for the cows, allowing them to reach their production capacity comfortably.
Field Operator - Tank Farm / Offsite & Logistics
Superiority of Modern Services (SOMS)
Senior Operator - Plastic
Water Treatment Plant Operator
Flaking Plant Operator