Job description / Role
- Assist or fully operate pail/drum filling operations
- Operation of batch mixing equipment, continuous compounding units, packaging lines
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workspace
- Performs adjustment and minor repairs to equipment.
- Assist mechanics, electricians, and other building personnel with trouble shooting and repair.
- Operates/interfaces with and has a general understanding of computer-controlled equipment and processes.
- Responsible for assuring that color and quality of material in the package meets or exceeds the customer's expectations
- Follow procedures and practices to ensure a safe and efficient operation
- Help create new procedures.
- Minimum 3 years of similar GCC experience
- Education: Higher secondary or equivalent
- Knowledge of applicable safety requirements
- Knowledge in Injection and Blow molding
- Knowledge in Good Manufacturing Practices
- Knowledge in ERP (SAP )
About the Company
Baladna is 100% Qatari, and one of the largest livestock and dairy farms in the GCC and Middle East. Baladna provides an authentic model of freshness and nutritional value. Cows milked every day to provide a wide selection of dairy products. The farm is open to the public and features the region’s most advanced rotary milking parlor, as well as our restaurant, a carefully-manicured garden, a children’s play area, and a petting zoo – Baladna is the perfect destination to experience farm life!
Baladna is located north of the city of Doha and spreads over an area of 2.4 million sqm. with a capacity to house 24,000 cows. Baladna provides a comfortable and well-conditioned environment for the cows, allowing them to reach their production capacity comfortably.
Senior Operator - Filling
Field Operator - Tank Farm / Offsite & Logistics
Superiority of Modern Services (SOMS)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Water Treatment Plant Operator