Job description / Role
Prospect Health is working with the biggest public provider of healthcare in Doha, Qatar. They are looking for a suitably qualified Senior Consultant in Paediatric Gastroenterology with at least 6 years of experience at the consultant level in a reputable tertiary hospital.
Here are a few details of our partner:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- 10 JCAI accredited facilities across Doha
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
Skills and Qualifications Required
Specialist Board Qualifications in Paediatric Gastroenterology OR gastroenterology with suitable paediatric experience in the form of a specialised Fellowship are essential, without this experience your application will not be considered.
- 6 years Post CCST experience ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- 6 years post American Board Registration
- 6 years post CIS (French)
- 6 years Australian or NZ fellowship
- 6 years post Facharzt
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this position and you have the necessary qualifications, then please hit "Apply".
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.