This position is closed or expired.
See other IT Administrator jobs in Qatar
Parsons Brinckerhoff are currently working as the PMC on a large roads and drainage project in Doha, due to this we are looking to recruit a Senior Permit Adminstrator to focus on overseeing and managing the General Engineering Consultant compliance and delivery of their scope of services in respect of Road Opening and Building Permit reviews.
Duties shall include but not limited to the following:
• Co-ordinating RO Permits using the clients Q-PRO electronic system.
•Liaising wi th GEC’s regarding progress of RO and Building Permit reviews.
• Tracking GEC performance regarding RO and Building Permit reviews.
• Verifying GEC invoicing for RO and Building Permit reviews completed.
• Liaising with various Departments in relation to RO and Building Permit policies.
• Lead, minute and action items arising from meetings with PWA, GEC and stakeholders.
The Senior Permit Administrator shall oversee and be responsible for PMC staff carrying out daily administration of RO and Building Permit applications requested by the client.
The Senior Permit Administrator must be able to work on own initiative and be able to evaluate RO and Building Permit issues and make informed decisions based on our client policies.
The Senior Permit Administrator will report directly to the Project Manager for Permits for the Programme Management Consultant (PMC) and should be familiar with typical permitting procedures, performance monitoring and operating computer systems.
• Monitoring the RO and Building Permit review processes, identifying issues impacting compliance, and leading in successful issue resolution.
• Ensuring consistent approach by the GEC for the review of RO and Building Permits.
• Preparing monthly performance report of RO and Building Permit reviews carried out.
• Responding to enquiries by RO and Building Permit applicants.
• Validating GEC invoice submittals.
• Ensuring that any GEC performance issues are brought to the attention of the Project Manager.
Previous experience in dealing with permits and building permits
Experience in managing a number of engineering consultancies
General administration experience
Engineering/Construction background with relevant degree
Middle East/Qatar experience
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.