Job description / Role
• Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
• Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
• Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
• Troubleshooting application and code issues.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
• Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
• Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
• Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
• Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
• Previous experience creating scalable applications.
• Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
• Ability to project manage.
• Good problem-solving skills.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Web Developer (JS) & UI Designer
Senior Php Developer
A Leading IT Company In UAE
Senior Frontend Developer (React + PHP)