Job description / Role
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and review multi-disciplinary project inputs, critically assess the application of design criteria, check plans and specifications for accuracy of design and completeness.
- Lead external and internal coordination pertinent to sewerage, surface & ground water design and construction.
- Review, comment/recommend acceptance or otherwise of related contractors' submissions.
- Liaise with utilities providers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform actual design duties and other related duties when directed.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 15 years post-graduate and demonstrable experience, of which 7 years as an open cut and micro tunneling, sewerage, surface & ground water networks design engineer in similar or works with coordination with stake holders, government agencies, organization, department etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University
- Professional Qualification from a recognized International Institution
- Chartered Engineer in recognized Professional Institution is highly preferred
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.