Job description / Role
• Provides support for the management of the planning strategy and standards, providing planning governance for the business.
• Provides support for administration of the Master Schedule
• Provides support for the critical path analysis and recommend mitigation to the business.
• Provides support for period data feed (planning data)
• Provides support for the data extracts to external stakeholders for the on-going national logistical exercise.
• Provides support for the data extract to the Risk Management team
• Provides support to the contract administration department in claims assessment
• (forensic planning).
• Provides support for harmonised P6 reporting in their assigned program
• Provides support for schedule review analysis
• To recommend schedule mitigation measures with respect to schedule risk, clashes and impacts
• Provide database synchronisation with respect to reference data (calendars, project codes, resource codes etc…..)
• Responsible for all Primavera configuration data and settings and relying this
• Bachelors Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
• 10+ years of relevant experience
• 10+ years of Primavera experience
• Heavy Civil /Rail experience essential
• Able to work under limited supervision
• Tilos experience preferred
About the Company
Origin International is a specialist recruitment company set up to supply highly skilled Engineering and Construction staff throughout the Middle & Far East, and as we are a privately-owned company we are free from some of the political pressures that surround many of our rivals. We have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction.
We are dedicated to providing the best industry focused recruitment service of temporary, long term and permanent candidates to all roles within the construction and engineering sector.
Placing emphasis on honesty, respect and reliability we build long term relationships with the people and organisations with whom and which we work.
By matching the right person to the right job we take the pain out of recruitment for both our clients and candidates, realising their potential.