Job description / Role
We have an urgent requirement for a Sr. Planning Engineer with the following qualifications. Please note you must be be MMUP grade A certified.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Reviews and comments on the contractor’s program
• Reviews and comments on all component program as produced by the contractor including design, procurement and construction of all civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation matters
• Prepares look ahead, coordination programs
• Progress reporting to the site team and as required by the Client
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering in a reputable university
• 20 years experience in construction field (7 years in Consultancy) – Building Supervision
• with MMUP Grade "A" certificate
• with PMP certificate
• immediately available for deployment
• knowledge of Primavera
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.