Job description / Role
Key responsibilities include:
• Review resource (manpower and equipment) histogram weekly or monthly as required.
• Monitoring the project schedule at all stages.
• Evaluate the allocation of resources and provide recommendations to maintain required progress.
• Develop and implement planned versus actual progress charts (histograms/S curves).
• Reports and analyses deviations from the plan.
• Track, monitor, and forecast progress of all activities and deliverables such as products, engineering documents fabrication status, and construction of all disciplines.
• Analyze gaps between the planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of concern that required action of the associate task member.
• Candidate should have an engineering degree, with at least 10 years of experience (Min. 6 years in the GCC) and should be located in Qatar with NOC.
• Essential planning software knowledge like Primavera is essential
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Knowledge of production/construction ratios, bar-charts, and flow diagrams
• Understanding of construction sequencing/work breakdown structure
• Excellent planning skills
• Numerical Aptitude
• Business Aptitude
About the Company
G.E.T Generic Engineering Technologies is staffed by fully-qualified management and operations personnel. With almost a quarter century of engineering and construction experience, our management and technical teams have delivered a wide range of turnkey projects, from the initial design, construction and commissioning stages, through to an operational level.
Our in-house expertise in design & build extends to a wide range of engineering disciplines:
Design and Construction Civil and Structural Works Mechanical, Electrical and Sanitary Systems Commissioning Interior Design Fit-out Landscaping
We offer our clients an excellent service that is quality-driven, professional services and delivering high end quality projects on time and within budget, while adhering with the international standards and best practices.
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Project Controls Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Planning Engineer