Job description / Role
• Preparing detailed construction schedules.
• Follow up and updates of detailed construction schedules.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly progress report.
• Overall planning coordination between Consultant, Contractor and Client.
• Review and comment over Contractor’s planning schedule.
• Monitor on going activities in all sites and issue related reports.
• Prepare look ahead reports.
• Prepare and review planning schedule on design in head office and other projects when required.
• Must have a degree in Civil engineer
• Minimum 14 years experience
• Has a MMUP/UPDA
• Must be in Doha, Qatar
About the Company
Erga Group sal is a fully integrated and well-equipped professional engineering consulting firm that has strong and well recognized capability in Architecture and Multi-disciplinary Engineering (including in-house Civil, Structural, Mechanical Electrical, Plumbing and Drainage Divisions).
From its inception in 1980, it thrived and succeeded in becoming one of the leading Engineering and Consulting firms in Lebanon. It did not expand with unwarranted speed, but rather rationally and durably, for long-term performance.
During the Lebanese civil war, it moved some of its activities to Europe, mainly Paris - France. Instead of succumbing to hardships, it gained a wide range of experience.
Now, in synergy with Lebanon's rebirth, Erga Group is as active as ever, broadening its horizons and scope of activities.
From its earliest days, Erga Group sal adopted the latest and most advanced technologies and is considered by friends and competitors alike as a pioneer in Architecture and related fields.
The company's growth has brought it large-scale prestigious projects within Lebanon, and the Middle East Region. Its projects to an increasing extent have required the company to acquire Master planning.
Gulf Engineering & Industrial Consultancy (GEIC)
Senior Planning Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Project Control Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Sr. Planning Engineer
MIDMAC Contracting Company