Job description / Role
My client is a leading Middle East based engineering consultancy with offices throughout the region and an excellent reputation. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced senior planning engineer to work at their office in Doha, Qatar. The role will be to oversee a team of junior planners to ensure a suitable schedule is in place and that the project is completed on time and too budget.
• Candidates should have a degree in a construction or engineering related subject and should have a proven background as a planning engineer working on large construction and engineering projects.
• Candidates should have worked for engineering consultants and should be Grade A certified in Qatar and should have the PMP qualification.
• Candidates based in Doha with an NOC are preferred.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration