Job description / Role
Guildhall is representing a major international design & supervision consultancy with 10,000 employees across 40 countries around the world. They have a large array of Qatar based projects, but due to the award of a new programme, they have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager / Director.
- This Airport development programme requires a senior candidate with extensive experience in Terminal construction & supervision
- Degree Educated in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 20+ years postgraduate experience
- Must have experience in leading supervision activities on Airport programmes (Terminals) for a Supervision Consultancy or PMC
- Preference for candidates with GCC experience
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager Airport Construction
Senior Project Manager High Rise Construction
Rider Levett Bucknall
Big Fish Recruitment
Project Manager - Infrastructure