Job description / Role
• Develop and lead the pricing process for existing and new solutions, tenders etc. in close coordination with the department heads of operating units and sales managers, corporate finance
• Pricing analysis and modelling: Customize and integrate complex pricing spreadsheets to collect, process, and validate large quantities of pricing and related data
• Define pricing structure and disseminate prices for end-to-end products within assigned scope
• Analyse price trends in all markets for companies offered and adjacent products in current and target markets
• Provide assistance to the Maritime & Logistics Business Units during product planning, tender pricing, new market entry etc.,
• Regularly analyze revenue performance against business case and budget pricing assumptions; coordinate with the Business Unit and Finance Business Partner for root cause of variances and future trends
• Evaluate market growth opportunities and provide profit maximization advise to the Business Units and Pillar
• Conduct in-depth trade data analysis to identify trends
• Translate data analysis into a compelling storyline and presentations that will enable stakeholders to make effective decisions
• Min. Bachelor’s degree in business management / economics / supply chain
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in business modelling or financial modelling
• Experience with data mining, data analysis, business intelligence software
• Previous experience in Logistics or FMCG organisations preferred
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.