Senior Process Analyst
Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client operates out of the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Senior Process Analyst to automate the finance business processes in collaboration with ITC to achieve digital transformation and to improve efficiency and reduce costs. This role will be based in their Doha office.
• Performing analyses of the business and departmental processes
• Leading the automation of all finance processes for digital transformation in collaboration with IT and relevant stakeholders
• Conducting testing of the developed processes for their efficiency and accuracy prior to them getting implemented
• Carrying out data analyses, ensuring data integrity and accuracy from different application sources for various types of financial and operational reports
• Creating new reporting models which combine and summarise data from multiple sources and leading the automation
• Designing and automating financial reports/dashboards that provide insights and support the business’s decisions
• Following up with relevant departments to ensure the automation is within deadline
• Performing tests on developed reports for their accuracy, in collaboration with IT, Finance, and other relevant Business Units
• University degree qualification in Accounting, with SAP certification, and preferably a Chartered Qualification: ACCA or ACA
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar function
• Strong IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and also in SAP/ECM software
• Ability to respond quickly to situations and adhere to deadlines
• Fluent in English with very strong verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.