Job description / Role
- Sourcing of potential suppliers in line with specification/RFQ.
- Evaluate the quotations and prepare bid tabulations.
- Assist in issuance of Purchase order
- Ensure the appropriate terms and conditions are specified on the purchase order.
- Establish and renew blanket order for stationeries, electrodes, consumables and tools etc.
- Coordinate and return or replacement of defective materials with vendors.
- Verify deliver order in accordance with the purchase order and close PO upon completion of delivery of all items stated in the PO.
- Forward delivery order and invoice to Finance for payment
- Diploma / Degree in any Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Certificate in Purchasing Management
- Relevant purchasing experience for period of two years preferably for oil and gas and petrol chemical construction industry.
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region's leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies with extensive international experience offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rotary has established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and continues to make its mark as a global player. Established in 1972, Rotary has forged a reputation built on its hallmark traits of providing quality services, within budget, safely and on-time delivery.
Today, Rotary boasts a total strength of over 6,000 employees which include a highly and multi-skilled workforce that forms the mainstay of its core EPC services.
Procurement Officer - Subcontracts
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Construction
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.
Head of Procurement Manager