Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Engineer - Electrical for our prestigious buildings project in Doha.
- Strong knowledge and experience with design and construction of large-scale and complex electrical & mechanical systems for Super High Rise Buildings.
- Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations.
- Experience in the factory acceptance and other testing and commissioning activities of these systems.
- Full written and oral communication.
- Proven ability to perform key management role.
- Experience in Microsoft applications. Familiar with project management tools and/or software
- Knowledge of current Electrical High and Low Current Electrical Engineering technology and its effective use on the project.
- Have been involved in design and Construction of large Electrical systems and/or large scale Projects
- Able to conduct thorough design reviews.
- BSc degree in mechanical/electrical engineering.
- Minimum of 15+ years overall experience and minimum of 3 years in the GCC undertaking design / construction of large High Rise projects with the following abilities:
- Having been involved in Design and construction of electrical & mechanical facilities (and associated equipment) related to building projects including High Rise Buildings.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.