Job description / Role
• Promote established policy and objectives throughout the department to increase awareness, motivation and involvement.
• Ensure focus on customer requirements throughout the department
• Ensure that appropriate processes are implemented to enable requirements of customers and other interested parties to be fulfilled and objectives to be achieved.
• Ensure that an effective and efficient quality/HSE management system is established, implemented and maintained in the department to achieve these objectives
• Ensure the availability of necessary resources in the department
• Decide actions taken for improvement of quality/HSE management system
• Receipt of tender / enquiries
• Clarify with clients as appropriate
• Attend Mid tender meetings/site visits
• Obtain sub contractor prices
• Prepare and submit tenders
• On award of contract, source and arrange to procure material, organise work team, coordinate with clients, sub-contractors
• Visit site and de-bottleneck, monitor progress
• Supervise planning/progress reports
• Preparation of invoice
• Prepare and claim for additional work if an
• Liaise with workshop stores and accounts
• Look after general safety aspects
• BTech. in Mechanical Engineering
• 12-15 years experience in EPC projects in oil & gas fields from contractor side preferably in GCC/Middle East
• Proficient in English communication
• GCC/ Qatar Driving license an advantage
About the Company
Catering to the fields like Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Utilities Industries, both onshore and offshore, DOPET has now grown into one of the largest mechanical construction companies in Qatar.
Powered by a dedicated team of professionals, a strong workforce and sophisticated machineries and equipment, DOPET has successfully carried out EPIC Projects and diverse assignments in areas like Fabrication and Installation of Piping & Structural, Fabrication of Pressure Vessels & Tanks, Electrical, Instrumentation, Valve Overhauling, etc.
The key to our growth is the dedicated teamwork and commitment to quality and to client's satisfaction, which has enabled us to provide outstanding services to our valued clients. Our extensive workshops and fabrication facilities at the Salwa Industrial Area and at Ras Laffan, are used to support our site works. DOPET's workshops and construction divisions are supported by a modern and fully equipped plant and maintenance facility to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest degree and availability.