Job description / Role
- Over all responsible for the project management activities.
- Supervising and providing technical advice to the team, achieve company/Project goals and maintain a quality culture.
- Liaising between Project Manager and client during project design, execution stages.
- Continually looking to enhance productivity through improved processes, procedures and systems of the project.
- Managing and reviewing contract documents.
- Following up work progress according to time schedule.
- Attending Progress, Technical, Safety and Quality Control meetings.
- Daily coordination between the senior staff of different trades to answer on contractor’s request for information and resolution of the different site conflicts.
- Monitoring the reviewing of shop drawings, submitting and coordination between MEP, structural and architectural works.
- Provide technical support in site instructions and variation orders.
- Provide technical support for contractor’s monthly payment evaluation.
- Continues liaising between Project Manager and the Client for the success of the Project.
- Bachelor's Degree and preferably with Master’s Degree in Architectural/Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience from 15 to 20 years in Consultant / Construction field.
- Must have UPDA with Grade (A)
- Good communication skills and writing in Arabic and English.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Must be familiar with FIDIC, Primavera and other engineering software
About the Company
Dara Engineering Consultants was founded in 2000 and it has become one of the leading consultancy firms in Qatar with Great A classification under the Professional Consultants Committee.
Dara is having highly specialized teams in Architectural, Interior Design, Landscape Architectural, Urban Planning, Quantity Survey, Cost Control, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical and Construction management of various kinds of projects.
Dara has specialty in designing various types of project such as Hospitality, Educational Institution, Sports facilities, Residential Developments, Commercial Developments, Offices, Malls, Hospitals & Health Organizations, Cooperative Buildings and High Rise Buildings.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Al Ain||15 Jan|