Job description / Role
My client is a leading engineering consultancy with offices throughout the Middle East region and excellent reputation in the market place. They are currently working on a high rise tower project and are looking to recruit and experienced senior project manager. The role will involve the following;
• Plan, direct, coordinate, and Managed a portfolio of High standards projects mostly at the same time with large, complex programs and met goals objectives within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
• Proven ability to perform in project management capacity, methodology and processes
• Excellent written and oral communication. Responsibility for managing and positively developing relationships between stakeholders.
• Strong Technical Construction skills with Thorough knowledge of industry and project management practices and regulations.
• Knowledge of current technology and its effective use on the project.
• Strong communication skills and
• Proven team leadership capabilities, team building and a motivator; Promote and foster a strong team culture; open and transparent communication within the PM project teams
• Multitasking ability
• Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Responsible for supervision of all consultants, Contractors and all planning/administrative staff assigned to the Project to ensure it is on schedule and within budget
• Candidates should have a degree in civil engineering or architecture and should have a proven background as a project manager working on mega construction projects in the Middle East.
• Candidates must have operated as a senior project manager taking control of an entire project and should have vast experience of working on high rise tower projects.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall