Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
This is an opportunity to work on a complex, long term airport development scheme.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing and ensuring that project management principles are incorporated and applied to the Jet Fuel systems packages of work.
• Providing progress reports as and when required.
• Supervising the planning and implementation of the jet fuel systems scope.
• Facilitating the definition of project scope and goals for the jet fuel systems.
• Liaising, coordinating, directing and monitoring the activities of project staff, PM/CM, design consultants, contractors and etc.
• Liaising with various internal teams and external stakeholders to effectively manage projects.
• Keeping management informed on progress of project and any critical issues.
• Attending or chairing at relevant meetings/workshops as required.
• Scheduling, attending, conducting and documenting all meetings with the contractor, as required.
• A recognised degree in project, programme management or engineering.
• Professional experience in large international airport projects specifically including jet fuel facilities.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.