Job description / Role
Senior Projects Manager - Major Highways Scheme - Doha
- Management of all aspects of delivering a set of projects as part of the programme management consultant’s role on a major programme of infrastructure development works.
- Management and support of the Site Operations Team ensuring that the project goals and schedule are understood and delivered.
- Manage delivery of all project construction, coordinating on all logistics, permitting, commissioning and handover activities to ensure delivery of the allocated projects to technical, budget, schedule and quality requirements established for the project
- Interface with all sections of the PMC Team especially the Project Controls and Commercial Teams to ensure coordination and reporting to meet overall allocated project deliverables
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance the Operations strategy, standards, policies, procedures and best practices
- Liaise strongly with the Engineering Team to assist in the execution of design solutions that promote constructability and value engineering
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of the Construction Supervision Consultants and the Contractors, including on QHS&E requirements.
Knowledge of operational aspects of civil & infrastructure projects including roads, bridges and utilities with experience in project management and construction management and practice.
- Experience and skills of managing teams of between 25 - 30 persons.
- 20 years post graduate experience.
- Experienced user of MS Office.
- BSc in related subject.
- Holds or working towards MICE or equivalent.
- Fluency in English language both written and spoken.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Assistant Project Manager - Major Infrastructure Project
Project Manager - Developer
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Project Manager for Major Road Project
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE