Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Requires experience in monitoring Contractor progress & updating & evaluating Contractor costs.
- Implementation of project controls best practices to support the project management team to execute projects on time, on budget, and to specification.
- Utilize WorleyParsons (and/ Client) WBS & coding structures, comprehensive scheduling systems & tools capable of providing milestone, summary level, and detailed work schedules for EPC projects
- Effective and result oriented, interfacing with the PMT and/or departments to perform job efficiently
- Develop new project schedules (engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning),
- Maintain on-going project schedules by interfacing with Project Managers/Engineers/Contractors to secure progress information;
- Generate project schedules and associated resource and cost forecasts;Perform resource-leveling to ensure constant resource utilization;
- Host regular progress and cost update meetings with Project Managers;
- Maintain written notes and records which support project updates;
- Provide information for preparation of meeting material;
- Work within the standard planning/scheduling procedures.
- Ensure that these procedures fulfill the requirements and develop additional project specific procedures where necessary;
- Prepare activity plans with the project team, to only accomplish the project basic requirements to control and report progress
- Assist the project control team to establish a project performance index.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience:
- Proficient with Primavera Project Planner;
- Has experience with refinery revamp projects;
- Initiative, motivated & self-driven to get the job done;
- Excellent knowledge of software planning tools;
- Knowledge of project management systems interfaces, i.e. Planning Tool (P6 with Cost Control) in order to generate and develop project management reporting requirements, capable of controlling and monitoring project progress and expectations from start to finish.
- High level organizational and planning skills;
- A good understanding of inter-relationship between planning/scheduling and cost management.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.