Job description / Role
• Ensure maximum tenant satisfaction in all operational properties (and 3rd parties when required) through the effective management of handover and fit-outs, customer service, tenant relations, and on-site operational management functions.
• Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the Department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/services and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Undertake the management of properties and ensure strong tenant relations.
• Conduct the handover from Design & Delivery to Commercial.
• Perform the development and implementation of site opening plans for all segments.
• Coordinate with Sustainability to incorporate sustainability initiatives in properties.
• Perform the inspection and oversight of all properties and resolution of any identified issues.
• Ensure resolution of tenant requests and complaints.
• Conduct the handover of property to tenants and fit-outs of commercial and retail space.
• Ensure effective resolution of all tenant requests and complaints in call Center, and coordinate with Sales & Leasing for sales and leasing enquiries.
• Manage process of rent collection for residential, commercial and retail tenants and oversee renewal of contracts in the case of similar terms (mainly for residential units).
• Review recommended initiatives for additional income generation from segment property management units (L4) and propose relevant initiatives to respective Asset Management functions.
• Ensure management of property events and community facilities (e.g. gym, common rooms).
• Coordinate with Marketing for advertising and events in properties.
• Provide input into asset strategy and design and delivery phases in coordination with Commercial.
• Manage all cultural projects and museums (if operation is not transferred to QMA).
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration/management, or equivalent is required.
• 12 - 15 years of experience in Property Management of large mixed use development with 5 years in Management role.
• Large site/multisite experience of Grade A Sites.
• Must have new site opening experience.
• Mixed Use experience is highly desirable/preferably in GCC.
• Track record and experience of PM with a focus on revenue generation, tenant/customer relationship management.
• Extensive experience in management of properties.
• Excellent client relation skills.
• Strong conflict resolution/ management skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.