Job description / Role
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
- Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
- Attending product launches and networking with industry professionals.
- Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers.
- Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately and delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, or a related field may be required.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in the relevant management software programs.
- Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Great organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to identify market trends and make decisions in a high-stress environment.
- The ability to follow client specifications.
- Excellent networking and time management skills.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Procurement and Facility Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Al Khor Holding
TGC Middle East
Assistant Procurement Manager - FF&E