Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior QA/QC Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for the design and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met during construction.
We envisage success in this role to include
- Assist in the review and approval of the contractor's QA/QC system and procedures.
- Monitor compliance of the contractor's quality on site.
- Provide regular written reports and support to the QA/QC Manager.
- Contribute to and facilitate best practice QA/QC procedures and develops monitoring programs for inspection, testing, sampling and training.
- Assist and support contract administration, quality control and the development/improvement of quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Assist in the initiation of appropriate QA support, materials and processes for the construction team.
- Assist with regular audits/surveillance to ensure proper compliance with procedures.
- Assist stakeholders with QA/QC Inspection Procedures in order to meet specifications and overall project quality requirements.
- Assist in the review of all contractor quality/testing submissions.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.