Job description / Role
The candidate shall effectively contribute in developing and building up the needful quality assurance plans and policies to ensure that any services delivered by the portfolio, programme or project are fit for purpose and are capable of delivering the benefits required by the local government. The candidate shall primarily perform his/her duties at portfolio level by establishing corporate governances and best practices for quality control and delivering sustainable developments.
• A university degree in engineering or PM/CM
• Master degree in QA/QC, preferably in construction
• Chartered Member of relevant professional institution
• Minimum of 20 years working experience out of which a minimum of 10 years in construction quality management
• Skillful in relevant software applications.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.