Job description / Role
Our client is an International Contractor who seek a Quantity Surveyor to be site based in Qatar to work on a high rise design and build project.
Looking for somebody who has 10 + years experience and has worked on the mentioned projects in the Middle East.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Measurement of Quantities
• Checking of Bill of Quantities
• Contractual evaluation
• Qualified Quantity Surveyor or BE Civil Engineering
• Minimum (05 Years) Gulf experience.
• Proficient in using software for quantity takeoffs
• Charted Surveyor (RICS, or equal)
• Functional & Technical Skills
• Proficient in using software’s like AUTOCAD, CCS
• Strong knowledge of MS - EXCEL
• Knowledge of FIDIC, POMI and other standard contract documentation
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy
|Ras Laffan||20 Dec|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - PQS Co. - Buildings
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Civil