Job description / Role
Senior Quantity Surveyor - International Main Contractor – Doha
Our client is a highly successful main contractor that operates internationally including throughout the Middle East. They have a successful track record of completing high value complex schemes.
Following the award of a $750M contract in Doha, they are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team.
Ideally our client is looking for candidates with the following:
• Main contracting experience
• Tertiary education and membership of profession organization such as MRICS, MCIARB, MCInstCES
• Good range of projects including mixed use, high rise, hotel, office, retail developments and infrastructure works
• Ability to draft various contractual & sub-contractual obligations
• Preferably at least 5 years overseas experience in GCC or MENA regions.
About the Company
Constructing Solutions is a technical consultancy specialising in the recruitment of construction professionals working throughout the built environment. We have successfully worked with leading companies in following regions:
UK and Europe Middle East Australasia Caribbean and North America
Our client base includes a diverse range of organisations such as:
Contractors Developers Architects Consultancies
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Quantity Surveyor