Job description / Role
• Work closely with contract and site management staff to support the smooth running of the office and the site, carrying out other duties as required
• Responsible for the financial and contractual aspects of the project.
• Assess, investigate & evaluate monthly payment application from Contractor
• Ensuring that payments are received in accordance with the contract terms
• Provide Contracts & Commercial advice to Project Quantity Surveyors & Contract Administrators.
• Prepare financial statements for monthly report.
• Overseeing bill certification and evaluating & finalizing contractor’s bills and recommending to the Clients.
• Audit payments to Contractors.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 14 years of post-graduation experience
• At least 7 years’ experience in Roads / Infrastructure / Landscape & Beautification Projects
• Preferably w/ previous work experience within a Consultant Engineering Firm as Senior Quantity Surveyor
• Must be familiar with Ashghal payment and change management procedures.
• Should have managed a team of QS in previous projects
• Demonstrate depth of experience in a commercial role within construction
• Required experience in GCC region, NOC Available
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quantity Surveyor for a Project Management Company
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor - Pre-Contract