Job description / Role
• As a Senior Quantity Surveyor with our Al Jassra team, you will be responsible for a team where you may need to support them with commercial and pre-contractual advice.
• You will need to have a thorough knowledge on Tender management for both commercial and Technical writing and ensure cash flow is maximized, providing commercial input, ensuring the team exceeds KPI’s, preparing monthly cost reports and managing sub-contractors.
• Not forgetting to assess, review and mitigate commercial and pre-contractual risks and implement policies for risk management.
• 5+ years of experience in QS
• Experience in FM industry
• Knowledge on pre-contractual tender preparation and development
• Knowledge on Cost Estimation
• Knowledge on Tender in both Commercial and Technical writing
• Bsc in Quantity surveying
• Currently in Qatar and can join immediately.
About the Company
Headquartered in Qatar with a newly established UK office, Al Jassra has rich experience in bringing together Cohesive Facilities Management, Total Security Solutions and soliciting international diversed partnerships in market sectors including:
- Government Agencies
- Palaces and VIP Residences
- Airports & Maritime Facilities
- National Infrastructure
Al Jassra itself specializes in hard services, security services, energy management, commissioning, specialist engineering, facilities management, design and fit out services, as well as turnkey property management and maintenance solutions delivered through its own 100% locally owned service brands.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Mixed Use Development
Quantity Surveyor / Estimation Engineer
Quantity Surveyor - Civil Construction
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|