Job description / Role
We are searching for a reliable Quantity Surveyor to join our capable team of professionals. The Quantity Surveyor will be tasked with analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, as well as building relationships with clients and site managers.
To be successful as a Quantity Surveyor, you should have a methodical approach and superb interpersonal skills. Outstanding Quantity Surveyors are not only great at analyzing costs, but they also know how to read people and tailor their negotiation strategies to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Can read and understand Drawings.
- Can manage labors and can communicate with client if needed.
- Good in reporting to the management
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- A valid driver's license.
- Great networking abilities.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
One Thousand Walls
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor / Senior QS
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||21 Mar|
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||1 Mar|