Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar .
This position is responsible for implementing cost controls and financial control procedures as outlined in the construction contracts.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Implementing commercial/contractual matters within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintaining proper and complete communication with the contractor and client's site representatives on all project related issues.
- Ensuring the terms of the contract are followed and manages supplemental agreements.
- Implementing cost controls and financial control procedures as outlined in the construction contracts.
- Assessing and reporting upon client's variations to the construction works and claims for changes from the contractors.
- Identifying performance issues that need to be brought to the attention of the commercial manager.
- Analyzing project variations and changes, prepare project reports, analyze information for adjustments to project budget as necessary to assure a successful project for the client and the firm.
- Measuring works on site and from drawings including competence with electronic measurement systems.
- Analyzing and interpret contract conditions.
- Understanding, identifying and assessing project risks.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15 years work experience with at least 5 years of experience working on major highways related projects, partnered with a Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
Chartered status with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors will be viewed favorably.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.