Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Senior Resident Engineer for our utilities and tunnel project in Doha, Qatar.
The buck stops with you
You take ownership of everything you do and motivate your team to do the same. Being accountable is a personal matter for you — if there’s room for improvement, the job’s not complete until improvements are made in a timely fashion. Our organization values and rewards managers with your work ethic and level of responsibility. We could not be the leaders we are without you. Let’s talk!
It is an essential requirement to have previous experience in managing similar sewerage programmes /schemes comprised of Design & Build projects.
Ability to coordinate, corporate and communicate with other construction projects in the vicinity of the works, in addition to effectively consulting with Statutory Bodies in respect of acquiring necessary consents and licenses.
• Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
• Strong leadership quality to lead and motivate a team of Resident Engineers, Assistants, Inspectors of Works, Quantity Surveyors, etc.
• Proactive acumen and an ability to manage work at multiple areas on site are essential.
• Computer skills are mandatory.
• Experience working in Qatar is preferred
Here, people work best without someone looking over their shoulders
In our workplace, your independence is not just respected — it’s revered! We feel that managers should be able to lead without needless levels of supervision. Our kind of latitude—and attitude—allows our skilled, confident and responsible managers, and the people they manage, to have the input they need only when they need it. Sound liberating? Then get in touch.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering from an accredited University with Professional Qualifications from a recognized International Institution and with a professional career development record all as approved by the Engineer.
• Membership of an accredited Project Management and/or tunnelling Institution would be an advantage.
• Chartered Engineer status in the United Kingdom or any other recognized Professional Institution is required, all to the approval of the Engineer.
• Minimum of 18 years post-graduate and demonstrable experience, of which 10 years in a managerial or technical lead capacity of similar large scale sewerage projects, including networks, deep tunnels and TSE systems.
• Must demonstrate experience in respect of the technical and financial proposals, evaluation and constructability, technology deployment and solving technical problem that may arise during construction.
• Experience must include all Health & Safety and Environmental Protection aspects of similar large-scale sewerage programmes /schemes
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Construction Manager (Resident Engineer)
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager
Head of Construction
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Resident Engineer - Drainage/Utilities