Job description / Role
Senior Resident Engineer (Infrastructure) - Multiple Opportunities
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Resident Engineer t o join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar . This position is responsible for leading the construction supervision team to ensure that the project will be delivered on time and within budget according to the contract. You will supervise the work of the site engineers, surveyors, inspectors and all other disciplines working on the construction site.
We envisage responsibilities in this role to include;
- Leading, directing and monitoring the performance of all site engineers and support staff under their control.
- Monitoring the contractor's program of works to ensure on time delivery.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for main contractor/ sub contractor site staff for all project issues.
- Reviewing claims from the contractor and preparing responses. Negotiating with contractors regarding the value of claims or any changes in schedule.
- Reporting to the Project Director regarding staffing status, progress of work, problems needing resolution, and suggested solutions.
- Assisting the client in review, negotiation and settlement of claims arising out of disputes with a contractor.
- Maintaining and ensuring site safety; coordinating the activities of construction supervision staff involved in safety inspection.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 20 years' career experience partnered with a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
Chartership and Engineering License is required.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.