Job description / Role
• Support client Section Heads and Engineers in administering a Roads O&M Performance-Based contract including setting the program of works, work inspection regime, managing technical and contractual discussions, review and approve monthly invoices
• Manage the programme schedule, prioritization, work breakdown structure and report variations to Client
• Provide technical advice to Client for the selection of ITS equipment and suppliers
• Prepare revisions to ITS standards, specifications and deployment manual as required
• Prepare briefing notes on new ITS technologies and solutions
• Prepare and submit monthly progress reports
• Manage the weekly progress and coordination meetings
• Prepare ad-hoc progress reports and ITS briefing papers for Client senior management
• Prepare ITS presentations for Client senior management meetings with key stakeholders
• Management of project Risks and Issues Registers
• Provide technical and strategic guidance on the development of the ITS designs, implementation strategies and stakeholder engagement
• BSC Engineering
• Min 15 Years Experience
• Western Qualifications and Experience
• ITS programme and project management experience
• Delivery experience of strategic ITS design and implementation projects
• Detailed technical knowledge of incident detection, traffic control, message signing and surveillance systems and equipment
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communication skills (fluency in Arabic preferred)
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.