Job description / Role
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Corporate market experience required. Overnight travel for this position may occur
- Actively participate in industry related organizations
- Thorough knowledge of sales techniques, enjoy asking for business and closing sales
- Consistently make cold calls; aggressively pursue new accounts on a weekly basis. Spend minimal time in office
- Maintain consistent verbal and written communication with clients
- Make onsite and field presentations to prospective clients, attend trade shows and participate in sales blitzes
- Excellent phone sales skills
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals
- Attend all required briefings/ meetings as required by the DOS/ GM
- Constantly monitor the competition's rates and offers
- Implement sales and product awareness within established market
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Instill a calm, organized approach in all situations
- Have the "can-do" attitude within self and instill it on others
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action
- Adhere to company standards and policies
- Ability to manage change effectively, multi-task orientation
- Use key monitors and financial targets to evaluate the market segment's performance and make future plans
- Prepare sales action plan and implement per due dates specified
- Handle all issues and accomplish all duties and projects in a professional and timely manner, following company rules and regulations
- Ensure pro activeness in planning, executing sales, and action plans
- Due to the nature of the business, employee may be required to work varying schedules and hours to reflect the business needs of the hotel
- The employee may be required and agrees to perform additional duties as required by the volume of business and as assigned by his/ her superiors
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Have good listening skills
- Is able to put himself/ herself in the audience's shoes
- Is able to follow up and follow through
- Has the ability to network in a genuine - authentic way
- Is persistent, and has the ability to focus, priorities, manage tasks and meet deadlines
- Work experience in Qatar is an added advantage
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Wood Industry
MAYKS HR Consulting
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar
Sales Manager - Pro AV, Lighting & ELV Systems
Country Sales Manager