Senior Sales Manager (Leisure)
Job description / Role
Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha
The Iconic Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha Opening very soon introducing a unique lifestyle and luxurious Services and products, Rixos warm hospitality, the vibrant Entertainment programs, and the trendy and distinguished ALL INCLUSIVE Food and Beverage concepts with 378 beautifully appointed guest Rooms, dream bedding and luxurious atmosphere. Join our motivated and vibrant Team as Senior Sales Manager (Leisure) and build your career with us.
Senior Sales Manager (Leisure)
What you will be doing?
- Develop a sales strategy and plan by analyzing historical, current and future hotel/market trends
- Create selling strategies to capture the maximum amount of revenue
- Solicit new business opportunities from international operators, travel agents and wholesalers through sound business practices
- Prospect from various sources to expand account base
- Nurture to maintain existing client relationships to ensure repeat business
- Demonstrate professional presentation skills at Industry Trade Shows, Sales Events and Networking functions
- Travel to conduct domestic and international sales calls as indicated by the annual Sales Travel Plan and report on each trip via pre and post travel reports
- Organize and participate in meet and greet for familiarization trips for clients and agents
- Entertain domestic and international clients and conduct site inspections
- Communicate all client information to the appropriate departments via site visit notification forms and conduct pre-arrival internal meetings when necessary
- Prepare weekly or monthly activity and production reports for the Director of Sales
- Assist in pricing decisions and the development of the annual budget for assigned segment(s)
- Research to modify existing or develop new wholesale contracts as needed based on hotel and/or market conditions
- Recommend and coordinate deployment of any promotions as may be necessary
- Work with the marketing team to develop marketing strategies for the assigned segment
- Attend and potentially present information for internal and external meetings as assigned
- Train, supervise and conduct reviews of the wholesale coordinator position
- Execute additional projects as assigned by the Associate Director of sales and or Sales and Marketing director.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned and the employee may be expected to work in other areas of the hotel when needed to assist operations to perform job duties not necessarily contained in this job description
- Bachelors degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in 5 star hotel sales. Additional experience in the hospitality industry an asset.
- Hospitality background highly preferred
- Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Dynamic, Hardworking attribute
- Ability to provide, courteous and professional service at all times
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
What we are looking for:
- Trust experience would be advantageous
- A driven problem solver with a creative approach to delivering the ultimate 3-star guest experience
- Someone with a genuine personable service style that always exceeds guests' expectations
- Someone with strong hotel operation experience would be ideal
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work a flexible
What is in it for you:
- Attractive package.
- National and International Opportunities in ACCOR group.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family.
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Career development opportunists with national and international promotion opportunities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.