Job description / Role
My client is a leading engineering consultancy with and excellent reputation in the Qatar market. They have recently been awarded a new high profile projects and they are looking to recruit an experience Senior SCATS engineer.The role will involve;
• Review the current and potential future operation and configuration of SCATS in Qatar to determine how best to optimize its operation in preparation for the introduction of the new Road Management Centre Platform and meeting the needs of the World Cup in 2022.
• Adhere to Health and Safety Policy and Procedures in the workplace and comply with any new work instructions
• Review Previous studies and Reports on SCATS Operation and Performance
• Review the Current Operation of SCATS and determine whether any additional functionality is possible
• Meet with Roads Maintenance Division SCATS and Road Management Centre Teams to discuss how SCATS can be used in conjunction with the new RMS Platform and increase the capability for live/automated management of signals and management scenarios
• Develop an implementation plan for increasing SCATS coverage and capability to service current and future required (to 2023) Traffic Signal Management needs
• Candidates should have an engineering degree and should have a proven background in traffic engineering.
• Candidates should have excellent knowledge relating to SCATS and traffic signal management and capabilities.
• Experience of working in the Middle East and Qatar would be an advantage.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration