Job description / Role
• The Sr. Security Manager has direct technical responsibility of the Security Operations Centre (SOC) and the technologies related to the overall security of the Telco project.
• Its objective is to monitor and continually improve the service quality and achieve and exceed the quality and timeliness metrics.
• The Security Manager coordinate and lead the response with Client response groups.
• Security Manager monitor the provided monitoring, detection and response services through the development of periodic reports and dashboard.
• Supervisory responsibilities include monitoring performance, coaching for improvement, and providing feedback to SOC teams.
• Security Manager adheres to policies and procedures and creates strategies to drive quality and performance.
• Lead the end-to-end security services and capabilities including SOC, security engineering and operations.
• Lead the escalation and response of security incidents
• Drive the response procedures in order to minimize the impact of identified threats and align them with deployed use cases
• Oversee the activities of the provided service, ensuring that activities of the Cyber Security Centre (CSC) are performed in according to defined scope, and security best practices.
• Provide information and tactical guidance during incidents
• Evaluate existing technical capabilities and systems and identify opportunities for improvement
• Manage and deliver reports, dashboards, metrics, SLAs, KPI’s
• Manage a team of SOC analysts (L1 & L2) and security operations (engineering team) handling multiple technologies including SIEM, SOAR, TIP, Firewalls, Endpoint, PKI, DNS, IAM Etc.
• Excellent people-management skills
• Ability to work in a high stress environment
• Previous experience in managing end-to-end security in a Telco environment
• Knowledge of multiple technologies (SIEM, SOAR, TIP, Firewalls, Endpoint, PKI, DNS, IAM Etc).
• Understanding of service-related performance metrics
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
About the Company
Technosys is IT Software Company we have Expertise in Developing Best quality Website and Mobile app Development, Software Development, IoT Application, Block chain, Crypto currency etc.
We provide you with the best quality and cost-effective solutions, with quick response. We provide complete end to end services from Consulting, Development, and Support to our clients. Our well-Experiences and Professional team are here to provide you the world-class App and Software Development Services. Technosys was established to deliver leading edge solutions and integrated services to businesses and organizations. We are created with the vision to make process easier, providing our customers with robust strategic approach and customizable enhanced solutions in various sector of business.