Job description / Role
• Develops effective, defect free source code that meets business requirements and team standards.
• Participates in unit test case development. Develops complex test scripts.
• Conducts impact analysis. Develops component design
• Provides system/application architecture. Contributes technical alternatives
• Develops production support documentation.
• Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
• Works within project team on iterative development that delivers a high quality product.
• Executes all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
• Analyzes user stories for validity and feasibility
• Provides functional/system integration testing support.
• Performs Quality Assurance coding and design review; defects or discrepancies in requirements identified and resolved with appropriate partners and stakeholders.
• Plans work out appropriately, proactively escalates issues that may affect scope, schedule, budget.
• Participates in the development of Build and Deployment guide and script.
• Mentors new developers and junior developers.
• Identifies and recommends appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.
• Completes other project work or tasks as assigned.
• Experience with SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 versions along with O365.
• Experience in Out of the box features for creating webpages, forms, workflows and more is essential.
• Proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
• Background with UX design is a plus
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.