This position is closed or expired.
See other Software jobs
• Analyzes software requirements, responsible of software design, development, testing, deployment and integration
• Design and develop software system, using structure methods of SDLC (Software development life cycle).
• Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming language and technologies.
• Develops functional and technical specifications / proposals
• Maintains a relevant understanding of new programming and development technologies.
• Addresses and resolves technical problems.
• Responsible in developing software for ANPR and surveillance systems including but not limited to Software for Access Control (Smart ANPR) based on License Plate Recognition, Software Integrated with Parking Management System and License Plate Recognition (Smart Park), Smart Time & Attendance System
• System integrator of different devices such as Cameras, Barriers, Loops, Readers, Proximity Cards, RFID Readers into the Company’s Software
• Provides support and technical expertise to other software related issues
• Performs other job related duties as required.
VS .Net (VB, C#, ASP) Software Developer : BS or BCS (Computer Science) or similar qualification Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software design and development with at least 3 years using VS.NET
• Advanced .NET development skills with use of related technologies, concepts and products such as Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, Visual Basic .NET, SQL Server, Crystal Report
• ASP. NET development
• Experience in database programming using Oracle and SQL Server
• Advanced knowledge of the development life cycle including testing process and methods, conditional execution, data structures, compilation and debugging tools
• Proven organizational, analytical, and creative problem solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
• Can work in a team as well as independently
• Good communication skills
Expertise or knowledge will be plus:
• Microsoft SharePoint 2010
• Microsoft Dynamics ERP
• CCTV and Access Control
• Integration with various parts of system that utilizes 3rd party controls and hardware
• Software Architecture/Design related documentations
About the Company
Traffic Tech is a group of three companies active in the fields of traffic management, parking, access control, security & industrial weighing applications.
Over the past nineteen years, Traffic Tech has developed core engineering, system integration, contracting and service capabilities, that helped earn Traffic Tech a leading role in the fields of specialization throughout the Middle East & the Gulf regions.