Job description / Role
The successful candidate will be employed by a European technology consultancy company that develops cutting-edge software for physical and IT security systems on a diverse range of major projects across Europe, Africa, Middle East and Far East. Having won a contract on a huge new transportation infrastructure project in Qatar, they are currently hiring a sizeable team in-country.
The successful candidate will participate in the following duties:
• Analyzing business requirements and converting them into technical solutions, envisioning system features and functionality
• Contributing to completing applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
• Contributing to team meetings
• Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
Required skill-sets for this role:
• Unity 3D Environment
• Strong knowledge of the. NET framework (C#)and associated technologies
• .Net Devops
• .Net Core
• Attention to detail to deliver error free code.
• Familiar with latest client-server, web development and N-tier architectures and design patterns.
• Good analytical, organizing and communication skills
• Ensure proper documentation of the software for the ease of quality assurance, testing, operation and support.
• Investigate reported incidents in operational systems and ensure right changes to the code, test and promote following the standard change management process.
• Support in the testing, training and implementation phases of the projects.
• Prepare or assist in preparing of user experience (UX), mock-ups and user interface (UI).
• Prepare or assist in preparing test scenarios, test scripts, test cases and test results
• Be responsible for both functional and non-functional testing, either manual or automatic using testing tools
• Ensure that 100% of delivery is peer reviewed and unit tested
• Relevant College or University qualification to minimum Bachelors’ degree level
About the Company
"Stratus was founded in 2005 in order to supply a unique, tailored service to the property, real estate and construction industries."
Our approach is honest and upfront, delivering an efficient and cost effective service which we recognise is critical in the current market place. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by providing consistent high quality results, adding real value to your organisation and allowing talented professionals in the property and construction fields to develop their potential within progressive environments.
Our open and consultative style has allowed us to successfully develop long standing relationships with clients and candidates alike, within leading consultancy, main contracting and client organisations. In tandem with this we also have an expansive network of contacts at all levels across the industry, and can provide sophisticated market intelligence, both in the UK and EMEA.