Job description / Role
A leading IT services company in Qatar.
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will primarily be helping existing and potential customers with solutions architecture, system design, capture complex security requirements and technical project management relating to the solutions as well as custom development projects.
The client is devoted to help their customers from different industries to provide a wide range of service and solutions which enable them to excel. We help our customers by providing them solutions which enables companies to thrive in a very competitive landscape. Key Industries that we serve are –
• Oil & Gas
• Banking & Finance
Thus we need a candidate with hands-on Solution Architecting experience, strong technical & SI capabilities, a versatile and passionate individual who can engage independently with Board Members, C suite, Ministry Officials, Senior Leadership including Functional/Department Heads to understand the vision, challenges or pain points, “as is process” and is able to come up with design solution. One will be required to play an active role in the presales processes and design the architecture that meets client´s requirement.
There is significant creative opportunity within the role, collaborating with the customer and your colleagues.
• Recommending solution architectural design, implementation to a complex application architecture for clients across different industries including Government and large business enterprises
• Merging different types of architects in a solution architecture group and work a single point of responsibility for the entire systems solutions
• Oversee multiple projects from solution architectural responsibility perspective and interact with all levels within the client organization Ensure the implementation of the system through effective delivery and management across multiple industries
• Carry out technology assessment, development of architecture blueprints and implementation roadmaps to accomplish client organization’s business objectives and in fulfilment of the client’s contractual commitment towards the client
• Work towards accomplishing the complete business life cycle from formulating opportunity through sales, proposal development and delivery
• Directing all action points coming out of the opportunity processes, solution planning and shaping for qualified deals
• Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverable and the right collection of offerings
• Coordinate with Legal Department in areas specific to the solution to ensure use of standards
• Develop the team of technical architects and application developers that includes workforce planning and hiring of the required resources based on business need ensure the team members are trained, mentored and effectively utilized to achieve the business objective
• Develop and maintain knowledge and resource centers
• Understand and translate client’s requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach leveraging standard process methods and deliverables
• Prepare the cost model estimates by working with Business Units, Services Lines and Pres-Sales to deliver the defined scope of services and solutions
• Collaborate as a key member of the sales, pre-sales & business development team to represent the solution offering to the clients and other practices and service lines
• You are required to identify and assess complex problems and creates competent solutions bases on analysis, in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives & vision Setting strategic direction and vision to the objectives.
• Your interaction and management of stakeholders is with Board Members, C suite, Ministry Officials, Senior Leadership including Functional/Department Heads levels at a client and/or within involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
• Project estimating and budget development
• Strong communication, negotiation and escalation skills
• Above all, Passionate, Positive and Driven Attitude
• 14+ years of relevant experience with a leading System Integrator, IT Services Organisations
• Minimum of 6-8 years of experience leading and/or managing teams and projects from inception to deployment with focus in application and systems solution architecture
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline
• Preferable experienced in at least 2 or more emerging technology namely Cloud, IoT , Big Data Analytics, Automation etc.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.