Job description / Role
• To validate and assess the business requirements, development of high level solution architecture and detailed technical designs that align to business requirements, lead cost and work effort estimation activities, conduct impact analysis for changes made to existing solution in liaison with infrastructure architects, assess and provide recommendations on solutions based on technical and commercial merits, conduct architecture evaluation sessions, ensure that proposed architecture is in line with industry best practice and that solution utilises appropriate technology, keep up to date with the latest technology and methods and provide expertise within a vast array of software and hardware environments specifically.
• Develop financial and effort based estimates by assessing proposed technical solution and identify the key activities and resources required
• Assess solutions commercial merits and provide appropriate recommendations
• Analyse current technology infrastructure and its ability to support the strategic objectives of the organisation.
• Lead technical requirement sessions and assess/validate requirements to ensure that the existing technology and infrastructure is able to support such needs
• Liaise with the business to assist in the improvement of business processes, testing systems to ensure functionality is satisfactory and recommending new systems or product upgrades.
• Conduct impacts analysis and highlight risks and issues on solution that impact current solution
• Develop high level solution architecture documents that provides an overall technical view of the solution and dependencies on other systems and existing infrastructure in line with industry best practice
• Breakdown the proposed solution into unique and logical units of work
• Develop detailed technical design documents using the solution architecture document as a key input
• Setup and identify the required information technology teams such as software, hardware and network administrators required to implement the design
• Provides guidance and decisions on changes required throughout the design process, and lead the development activities
• Assist in establishing and championing the Technology Delivery Processes and IT operational policies aligned to the industry standards and best practices.
• Provide quality assurance services from implementing and reviewing code standards through to unit test coverage
• Act as internal consultant to Aspire Logistics management in IT related matters and provide advice on systems delivery approaches and solution architecture techniques
• Keep up to date with the latest technology and implementation methods and understand how they can be applied to the organisation
• 5-7 years of relevant experience in the same field preferably with consulting background with exposure to multiple clients and business domains.
• 2-3 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry.
• Previous experience in deploying large scale technology projects either custom based development or pre-packaged solutions on .Net platforms
• Well exposed to industry standards and best practices specifically within enterprise application architecture, technical design and delivery methodology
About the Company
INTALEQ is a Qatar based Sports & Entertainment Technology Solutions and Services provider aspiring to be a global technology player in the niche fields of Sports and Entertainment Technology. Established as a joint venture between Aspire Zone Foundation in Qatar and Ooredoo, a Qatar based global telecom services provider, INTALEQ is a spin off from the technology team of Aspire Zone Foundation and is currently playing a lead role in the country’s preparation for the World Cup Football Tournament in 2022.
Over the years, INTALEQ has created several innovative IT products and solutions related to Sports Venue Management and Event Management that have been deployed for a wide range of events & tournaments hosted within Aspire Zone Foundation’s multi-sports complex since the Doha Asian Games in 2006. The highly skilled team of in-house Sports Technology professionals have also been instrumental in the creations of several unique solutions across multiple areas of Sports Science, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine and in addition several unique Fan Engagement Solutions. With the World Cup at its door steps, Qatar is also going through transformation in its Sports technology sector where INTALEQ is playing a lead consulting and service provider role.
With our deep rooted passion for sports, INTALEQ believes that it can contribute to the success of any sports entity or event organizer by establishing long-lasting partnerships that leverage our wealth in sports technology for the betterment of sports, athletes and the global fan community.