Job description / Role
• Develop Android/iOS client code solutions that deliver on Product Strategy and adheres to established engineering best practices, design guidelines and principles
• Partner with Software Engineers, UX/UI, Quality Engineers, Product Owners/Analysts to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity
• Be an active advocate of the iOS/Android platform through both internal and external developer communities
• Be adept in cross platform development for promoting develop once and deploy to multiple platforms
• Good knowledge of web services / API development using Microsoft and Azure technologies
• Working to remain an active learner in all technologies related to Android/iOS development (e.g. Java, Android SDK, AndroidWear, Android Studio, Gradle, 3rd party libraries, Google developments, etc)
• Influence and contribute to group discussions and incorporate feedback/communication from broader team
• Actively engage with developers outside of the local sprint team across various disciplines (Android, iOS, APIs, Web, etc.)
• Own and lead delivery of major components and platform needs in partnership with senior engineers and Architects
• Grow and provide SME level leadership"
• Must have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• 10 years
• 2-4 years of direct Android and/or iOS stack development and integration experience with a strong knowledge of the Android and/or iOS SDK.
• Familiarity with web transport protocols ( HTTP, HTTPS, SSL )
• Experience with Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, C, Swift.
• Experience with other mobile platforms or mobile-web development a plus
About the Company
INTALEQ is a Qatar based Sports & Entertainment Technology Solutions and Services provider aspiring to be a global technology player in the niche fields of Sports and Entertainment Technology. Established as a joint venture between Aspire Zone Foundation in Qatar and Ooredoo, a Qatar based global telecom services provider, INTALEQ is a spin off from the technology team of Aspire Zone Foundation and is currently playing a lead role in the country’s preparation for the World Cup Football Tournament in 2022.
Over the years, INTALEQ has created several innovative IT products and solutions related to Sports Venue Management and Event Management that have been deployed for a wide range of events & tournaments hosted within Aspire Zone Foundation’s multi-sports complex since the Doha Asian Games in 2006. The highly skilled team of in-house Sports Technology professionals have also been instrumental in the creations of several unique solutions across multiple areas of Sports Science, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine and in addition several unique Fan Engagement Solutions. With the World Cup at its door steps, Qatar is also going through transformation in its Sports technology sector where INTALEQ is playing a lead consulting and service provider role.
With our deep rooted passion for sports, INTALEQ believes that it can contribute to the success of any sports entity or event organizer by establishing long-lasting partnerships that leverage our wealth in sports technology for the betterment of sports, athletes and the global fan community.