Job description / Role
• Responsible for the day-to-day management and assigning activities of cleaning staff.
• To monitor stocks of cleaning equipment and materials so that orders can be placed on a timely basis.
• To organize appropriate training/induction for all cleaning staff.
• Instruct new hires and train the employees on the site.
• Investigate and maintain a working knowledge of developments in cleaning equipment and materials and to identify means by which the cleaning operation might be developed.
• Perform the tasks of maintaining cleaning staff attendance logs and time sheets.
• Coordinate with management staff regarding recruitment of cleaning staff.
• Handle the tasks of developing and carrying out induction procedures with new staff.
• Responsible for checking the areas of buildings to ensure that proper cleanliness is maintained to a satisfactory level.
• Undertake any additional cleaning related tasks as required by the client management staff.
• Perform investigations and maintain cleaning materials and equipment.
• Insuring the high level of services, facility.
• Making /organizing the monthly operational reports.
• Deal with the pest control reports and action required.
• Responsible for all the contractor for the project in cleaning division.
• Responsible for all the SOP, SLA, SOW, QAC to be maintained on the site.
• Making schedule, duty roaster, and checklist for all the Team leaders/supervisors and Cleaners.
• To ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are followed, in accordance with the safety rules from company and organization or health authority.
• University Qualifications: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
• Other certifications obtained: Any Certifications
• Nature and length of previous experience: 2-3 years on similar role
• Specialist knowledge: Housekeeping
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: supervisory, leadership
• Age Range: 25-40
• Gender Preference: Any
• Nationality Preference: Any
• Language Fluency: English is a must
• Current Location: Qatar
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.