Job description / Role
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
The Technology Unit within Ooredoo is the backbone of the organization providing all technology services which enable Ooredoo to deliver its services to its customers across all technology platforms, 24/7/365. In other words, it's responsible for the management of all Ooredoo networks, technology infrastructure/ platforms and processes to achieve fast time-to-market, high operational efficiency, and support product/ service innovation, and ultimately drive the financial performance of Ooredoo. The department is responsible for technical design, platform implementation, modification and application support including new products and change requests for all ESS applications and platforms
About the Role:
This role is responsible for design, develop, implement and administer all the required solutions related to the assigned ERP Systems & related integrated software like Sales & Dealer commissioning software (Callidus Cloud). The role is also responsible to coordinate and deliver the construct, unit test, and automating the extract, transformation and load processes as per functional specifications
Minimum Experience, Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience in technical design, platform implementation, modification and application support for ESS applications and platforms including new products and change requests.
- Good knowledge of Data warehousing Concepts.
- Functional knowledge of Sales & Dealer commission incentive (Callidus, True Comp, Sales Force etc) concepts, development, and design or Oracle Incentive Compensation (OIC)
- Familiar with Incentive Management, Compensation Management and TrueComp Manager User interface and features and knowledge of writing rules and customization of True Comp / Callidus cloud
- Working with unique client data sources to create conversion and /or mapping for importing data into the application.
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software or Telecom Engineering
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Senior System Analyst
Business System Support - BSS Business Analyst
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
QAQC Engineer (Telecom Technology - IBS & 5G)
Global Business Network (GlobNet)
A Leading Company
Senior Manager, Technology in Telecoms - Big 4 Consulting