Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is currently in the process of expanding and are seeking a Senior Technical Advisor to assist the Business Development Director, based in their office in Qatar.
• Coordinating with different agencies and entities to facilitate and enhance business opportunities
• Ensuring that all contracts and agreements conform to the company’s requirements, agreed terms, and business best practices prior to their execution
• Coordinating with Technical, Legal, and Financial consultants for the new business procurement processes, such as the development of tender documents, pre-qualifications, bid reviews, etc
• Assisting the Business Development Director in contractual and technical meetings and discussions with Contractors, Kahramaa, and other agencies intending to develop new business with the company
• Ensuring the company’s Health, Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures are strictly followed. Participating in HSEQ audits and acting on any relevant findings
• Assisting the Business Development Director in any dispute resolutions with external agencies
• Assisting in the appointment of various external consultants and advisors for project development works
• Degree qualification in Engineering, with a background in Management
• At least 20 years’ experience in Gas, Power and/or Water desalination plant projects with at least 5 years of business development and coordination experience
• Experience of working with EPC contracts and agreements
• Experience of liaising with developers, power & water purchasers, fuel suppliers, and consultants
• Previously negotiated power and water purchase agreements, and gas supply agreements
• Demonstrable experience of coordinating the procurement process of gas turbine power and desalination water plants
• Good understanding of legal and financial processes for large projects
• Previous experience of working in Qatar and/or other Gulf countries
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package online.
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72hrs.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.